|Booking Information for Artists/Agents (revised 9/2023)|
MSC IS COMPLETELY BOOKED THROUGH SEPTEMBER 2024.
We are a keenly curated concert series presenting a variety of acoustic artists that we have personally heard perform live.
- Presently (9/2023) we are not accepting booking inquiries or submissions (particularly cold inquiries). We have a lengthy list of artists we are working with to bring into our next season (September 2024 to April 2025).
- We need to see you perform live before considering a booking.
- We are a monthly series but we don't host concerts in May, June, July, or August—NO SUMMER DATES.
- Our concerts are on Saturday nights (with an occasional rare Sunday afternoon show)—NO WEEKNIGHTS.
- Our non-compete clause prohibits performing within a 25-mile radius within 90 days of the performance date, excluding Chicago which is fair game—it expressly prohibits Acoustic Renaissance Concerts, Two Way Street Coffee House, Noteworthy Acoustic Concerts, and Wesley's Place.
Types of Music — Original and traditional music in the following genres/styles:
- Acoustic; Folk; Singer-songwriter/Indie; Roots; Americana; Bluegrass; Blues; Old-time; some Jazz.
- If you are a cover artist/band, instrumental act, or do tribute or theme-based shows, we are not the concert series for you. Additionally, we do not present the following genres: rock, pop, hip hop, rap, electric blues, commercial country, or contemporary Christian music.
If you've played our series before, or you have met us/someone from Maple Street at other venues, fests, events, organizations, and conferences, we welcome hearing from you.
If you have never played us and want to be considered (or we haven't heard you live yet), let us know if you'll be attending FARM or FAI or when you'll be at a Chicagoland area venue.
We are staffed 100% by volunteers and do our best to respond as we are able.